Magnat Monitor Reference 5A
DIFUZOARE BASS REFLEX DE PODEA PE 2.5 CĂI CU TEHNOLOGIE ACTIVĂ COMPLETĂ
( Pereche )
- Sistem compact, puternic cu difuzoare active pe 2.5 căi
- Intrare aptx® Bluetooth® (versiunea 5.0) pentru o reproducere optimă a sunetului
- Amplificator integrat cu 2 x 60W de putere continuă (RMS) sau 2 x 120W de putere muzicala de vârf
- Intrare HDMI® cu capacitate ARC pentru redarea sunetului TV și a tuturor surselor conectate
- Intrare fono pentru pickup cu sistem MM
- Carcasă din lemn masiv pentru o reproducere precisă a sunetului
Anyone who has ever wondered whether there are any multi-functional and fully active speakers in fully-fledged dimensions can now answer their question with a resounding yes. With the same front width as the 3A, the Monitor Reference 5A stands 908 mm tall, making it a full-size floorstanding speaker. This format leaves you in no doubt as to whether you have a real hi-fi system in front of you.
COMPACT, BUT WITH A SOUND OF A MUCH LARGER MODEL
The tweeter dome measures 25 mm (like its siblings) and is driven by the tried and tested, powerful ferrite magnet. Underneath there are two 170 mm chassis. One caters for the all-important vocal range as a bass-midrange driver, while the second is designed purely for reproducing the deep bass range. The use of materials really makes an impact here – the floorstanding speaker of the Monitor Reference series delves right down to a frequency of 28 Hz. Nevertheless, the 5A boasts a slim visual appearance and can therefore be set up in any living room environment.
There is even more amplifier power on board here: Each channel has 60 watts of continuous power (or 120 watts of peak power). An HDMI input, phono preamplifier, Bluetooth® with fast aptx® Low Latency capability, as well as analog and digital connections round off the configuration here as well. And we haven´t skimped on the material either: Weighing in at 14.7 and 13.8 kg (active and passive speaker respectively), the Monitor Reference is not unbearable, but it is still considerably sturdy.
- Optical digital input for direct connection of digital audio devices (e. g. TV)
- Sampling rates of all digital inputs up to 24Bit/192kHz
- Bluetooth® input (version 5.0)
- The left passive speaker is connected to the right active speaker via a supplied cable
- Bluetooth® input (version 5.0) with aptX Low Latency, optimized for audio/video applications
- Control for volume and input selection at the rear panel
- Complete control is ensured via the supplied remote control (incl. battery)
- LED status indicator at the speaker front
- Additional 3.5 mm analogue stereo input for connecting portable audio devices
- Analogue stereo input (Cinch R/L) with switchable phono preamplifier for direct connection of a record player with magnet system (MM)
- Low standby power consumption (